As a longtime admirer of Suzanne Peloquin’s work and writing, I always try to hear her speak when possible. I had the opportunity to hear Dr. Peloquin speak at the 2010 Texas Occupational Therapy Association’s Mountain Central Conference on a fascinating experience she had in an effort to enhance the public image of occupational therapy.
- @RPiernik At the spa? We are volunteering at a puppy adoption event 🐾🐾 1 month ago
- Always great to see @RichardCOliver promoting our beautiful #SanAntonio @News4SA 2 months ago
- It's #MyTwitterAnniversary! I have been on Twitter for 9 years (since 26 Mar 2009). And you? TwiAge.com 2 months ago
- @CBSSunday Great segment on Dr. Lambert’s neuroscience research. This is the basis of a health profession...Occupa… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 months ago
- As if reading details of the lives of students and staff who died at #StonemanDouglasHS isn’t heartbreaking enough,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 months ago