As a longtime admirer of Suzanne Peloquin’s work and writing, I always try to hear her speak when possible. I had the opportunity to hear Dr. Peloquin speak at the 2010 Texas Occupational Therapy Association’s Mountain Central Conference on a fascinating experience she had in an effort to enhance the public image of occupational therapy.
- @rickfromsa twitter.com/nvivobyqsr/sta… 3 days ago
- RT @HamillHimself: No one's ever really gone... #AlwaysWithUs #CarrieOnForever https://t.co/zsfuKHRSub 3 weeks ago
- #Frida is one of my all-time fav movies. @salmahayek reveals in #NYTimes the appalling abuse she endured to make i… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- @210Deek I had the exact same thought 1 month ago
- RT @belkbowl: We’ve been reading up on our new friends and have discovered: 1) Tim Duncan is a nice guy. 2) Texas University is the worst.… 1 month ago