As a longtime admirer of Suzanne Peloquin’s work and writing, I always try to hear her speak when possible. I had the opportunity to hear Dr. Peloquin speak at the 2010 Texas Occupational Therapy Association’s Mountain Central Conference on a fascinating experience she had in an effort to enhance the public image of occupational therapy.
- The #sanantonio Riverwalk is a perfect place for the @ASAHPDC poster session! https://t.co/BDBtuBaprC 10 hours ago
- Such an amazing experience to hear @ronantynan speak - and sing - @ASAHPDC! https://t.co/Vz6ytusFOL 1 day ago
- I'm sorry to be missing #ISSOTL17 this year, but I know it will a great learning and networking experience! 1 week ago
- So sad to read of this terrible event @TexasTech. Hoping for safety of rest of campus twitter.com/texastech/stat… 1 week ago
- Very true!!! twitter.com/otnotes/status… 1 week ago