Neuroplasticity – while not a concept unique to OT – holds tremendous application for neurorehabilitation provided by OTs. Neuroplasticity refers to the brain’s ability to adapt and change over the course of one’s life – not just in the period of development. This is particularly important when considering rehabilitation following a neurological event such as a stroke.
- @rickfromsa twitter.com/nvivobyqsr/sta… 3 days ago
- RT @HamillHimself: No one's ever really gone... #AlwaysWithUs #CarrieOnForever https://t.co/zsfuKHRSub 3 weeks ago
- #Frida is one of my all-time fav movies. @salmahayek reveals in #NYTimes the appalling abuse she endured to make i… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- @210Deek I had the exact same thought 1 month ago
- RT @belkbowl: We’ve been reading up on our new friends and have discovered: 1) Tim Duncan is a nice guy. 2) Texas University is the worst.… 1 month ago