Neuroplasticity – while not a concept unique to OT – holds tremendous application for neurorehabilitation provided by OTs. Neuroplasticity refers to the brain’s ability to adapt and change over the course of one’s life – not just in the period of development. This is particularly important when considering rehabilitation following a neurological event such as a stroke.
- The #sanantonio Riverwalk is a perfect place for the @ASAHPDC poster session! https://t.co/BDBtuBaprC 10 hours ago
- Such an amazing experience to hear @ronantynan speak - and sing - @ASAHPDC! https://t.co/Vz6ytusFOL 1 day ago
- I'm sorry to be missing #ISSOTL17 this year, but I know it will a great learning and networking experience! 1 week ago
- So sad to read of this terrible event @TexasTech. Hoping for safety of rest of campus twitter.com/texastech/stat… 1 week ago
- Very true!!! twitter.com/otnotes/status… 1 week ago